Monday, January 21, 2013

My partner in crime and I
When I was younger, I would always spend my summer in Mexico. I had plenty of family that lived there including a few cousins. My grandmother had plants placed all over  her back yard. My cousin and I always found the need to go and mess it up. At first we would go and start tearing off all the leaves, then we would sit down and cut them as if we were cooking. We would do it for hours till one of our mothers came and chased us around with a broom.

With the same cousin, Our mothers weren't paying attention to us so we both got mad, so what we did was get the whole sidewalk wet with a waterhose. The floors where tile so it got real slippery, even the sidewalk was tile. So my aunt came out the house running and she slipped like as if she was on a slip and slide! She actually got hurt ha! We were laughing. My aunt knew we had done it on purpose but she laughed out of embarrasment since the neighbors were also out.

1 comment:

  1. Partners in crime indeed. You were a troublemaker, weren't you? I love the photos; they really add to your blog.

    ReplyDelete