Monday, January 21, 2013

8 years old in Mexico
 
My summers in mexico where always the best. Since I would only see some of my cousins once a year, we would always make the best out of them. Mexico was a much safer place back when I was a child, so going out with my other little cousins was not a problem. We had our "secret" place of hanging out. It happened to be in a little river. We loved going swimming in it. There was also little fish in it and we would try so hard to catch them and we never succeed it. My aunt would pack us sandwhiches and we would be gone for the wholeday. One river day, I had slipped in a rock and the river dragged me, I never went back after that day! 
 
Another day, I joined my cousins for a game of soccer. Well in Mexico people are always just sitting outside their home talking to the neighbors. We decided to play soccer in the street rather than a field. My cousin kicked the ball pretty far and hard. The ball ended up hiting a older lady in the head and we ran. It turns out that that same lady went to my aunts house to charge us for all her headache medicine. My aunt gave her money but could not take her seriously. We were children after all ha.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment